I started a reading challenge back in 2015. I challenged myself to read 30 books and I ended up reading 38. Last year, my challenge was to read 45 books and I ended up reading 50. This year, I plan to read 60 books.
To be honest, I don’t think I can do it. As of today, February 20, I have read 6 books. By the end of the month, I should have read 10 books.
Here’s what I have read so far (Note: I will update this after I have read a book):
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (reread) by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Mist and Fury (reread) by Sarah J. Maas
- Wonder by R.J Palacio
- Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
- Habang Wala Pa Sila: Mga Tula ng Pag-ibig by Juan Miguel Severo
- Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan
- Tiger Lily (reread) by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- The Little Prince (reread) by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria E. Schwab
- A Gathering of Shadows by Victoria E. Schwab
- A Conjuring of Light by Victoria E. Schwab
I’m also going to try joining readathons (try) if time allows it because between school and training, I barely have time for myself. I’m reading so many books because I read in class (I know, lmao). But yeah, I will try to read more than 60 books this year and join readathons, especially in summer vacation.
July 3, 2017 Update: It’s the seventh month of the year and i’ve read eight more books. I really need to step up my game. I haven’t been posting much recently because I’m so busy with college applications now so I severely apologize :c Hopefully, I complete my challenge. Stay tuned!
If you wanna be more updated in my reading journey, find me on Goodreads!